At Riddlr Escape Rooms, the customer experience is our number one priority therefore the safety of our customers during their experience is paramount. We are pleased to be reopening our doors on the 31st July and have taken measures above and beyond the government recommendations to ensure your safety during your visit with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Bristol's best escape games.
WHAT WE ARE DOING...
- Increased cleaning regime:
- Reduced calendar: Only one team in the building at any one time.
- Staff hygeine: Staff will wear face coverings at all times and sanitise themselves and their workstations between customers
- Customer hygeine: Sanitiser stations will be available for customers to use at the entrance to each game
- Customer details: We will hold the details of the person who booked the game for 28 days and may contact you if an outbreak of Covid-19 has been traced to our premises.
WHAT WE WILL ASK FROM YOU...
- Please only book to play with those from your household or bubble.
- Please arrive exactly at the time of your booking.
- Please use the sanitiser stations before your game.
- Please DO NOT come to your booking if you or any of your team present any symptoms of COVID-19. We will be happy to rearrange your booking free of charge.
- Please contact us if you or anyone in your team test positive for Covid-19 up to 21 days after your booking.