It was great to see so many of you back enjoying our games between July and November. Sadly, with the new tier rating for our local authority area, we must put business-as-normal on hold once more but please rest assured we are eager to get reopened and welcome you all back again as soon as possible.
As always at Riddlr Escape Rooms, the customer experience is our number one priority therefore the safety of our customers during their experience is paramount. Once we get the green light to reopen, we will continue to employ every measure at our disposal to ensure that your time with us is as safe as possible.
WHAT WE ARE DOING...
- Increased cleaning regime.
- Reduced calendar to aid social distancing.
- Staff hygeine: Staff will wear face coverings at all times and sanitise themselves and their workstations between customers
- Customer hygeine: Sanitiser stations will be available for customers to use at the entrance to each game
- Customer details: We will hold the details of the person who booked the game for 28 days and may contact you if an outbreak of Covid-19 has been traced to our premises.
WHAT WE WILL ASK FROM YOU...
- Please wear a face covering when entering the building.
- Please use the sanitiser stations before your game.
- Please DO NOT come to your booking if you or any of your team present any symptoms of COVID-19. We will be happy to rearrange your booking free of charge.
- Please contact us if you or anyone in your team test positive for Covid-19 up to 21 days after your booking.